R&R2 SHORT VERSION FOR YOUTH
A Prosocial Competence Training Program
The materials for conducting the program are presented in a program kit that includes the following:
- A Program Handbook that articulates the program principles and provides complete and detailed step-by-step instructions (including a suggested script) for Trainers to deliver the complete program.
- DVD that presents
- PowerPoint slides
- Brain-teasers with which to practice thinking and problem-solving skills taught in the program.
- Participant's Workbooks (reproducible by Trainers)
- Certificates of Achievement (reproducible by Trainers)
- Stimulus Card a reproducible wallet size card for participants that list the steps that they are trained to follow in solving problems.
Information and Order forms for ordering Trainer's Kits and training staff to deliver this program can be obtained by contacting the Cognitive Centre of Canada email@example.com
Orderforms and prices for ordering the programP COPYRIGHT PURCHASE: exclusive copyright in perpetuity for producing and distributing Trainer's Kits and training individuals in a Canadian province, U.S. state, or foreign can be purchased by an approved government or social agency in that location. Contact the Cognitive Centre of Canada for information.
COGNITIVE CENTRE OF CANADA
Suite 204, 200 Rideau Terrace OTTAWA, Ontario, Canada, K1M0Z3
Fax/phone: Country code: 01 Area code: 613 Number: 741 8928.